Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kitrah's Applicables for Consideration of Participation in the Dynamis Event, Conducted by the Dynamis Event Linkshell, We Melee Statues™

2 posters

Go down

Kitrah's Applicables for Consideration of Participation in the Dynamis Event, Conducted by the Dynamis Event Linkshell, We Melee Statues™ Empty Kitrah's Applicables for Consideration of Participation in the Dynamis Event, Conducted by the Dynamis Event Linkshell, We Melee Statues™

Post  Kitrah Mon May 17, 2010 7:04 pm

Ingame name: Kitrah affraid

Jobs 75 (please list the levels of each respective job): 75 NIN RDM TH3 BLU DNC DRK MNK

Available subjobs: The above mentioned jobs and WHM BLM SMN WAR SAM DRG

Any jobs you wish to obtain relic for: THF NIN RDM DNC

Notable gear, merits, etc. you have for your jobs: I possess all appropriate gear/merits for each of my level 75 jobs, minus THF relic hands and RDM relic hat.

Linkshells you're currently in: Winged Symphony Z, Blessed Destruction, xxEmergoxx

What you hope to gain from Dynamis: A girlfriend. But, fun and gear will do. cheers

What flags do you have: All but Tavnazia

Have you beaten the CoP mission "Darkness Named" (Diabolos): Yes.

Anything else you'd like to tell us?: I'm punctual, dedicated, and I hope to get the chance to show you all my goods.

An 'X' signifies that you have read and understand all the linkshell rules before applying: [ X ]
Kitrah
Kitrah

Back to top Go down

Kitrah's Applicables for Consideration of Participation in the Dynamis Event, Conducted by the Dynamis Event Linkshell, We Melee Statues™ Empty Re: Kitrah's Applicables for Consideration of Participation in the Dynamis Event, Conducted by the Dynamis Event Linkshell, We Melee Statues™

Post  mental Tue May 18, 2010 5:05 pm

Hello Kitrah Smile

Thank you for applying to WeMeleeStatues. Your application has been moved to the voting section, we should have an answer for you by Monday the 24th of May. If you'd like, we would also like to invite you as a Guest to this weeks run of Dynamis - Qufim!

Good Luck!

Xenedra & Co.

mental

Back to top Go down

Kitrah's Applicables for Consideration of Participation in the Dynamis Event, Conducted by the Dynamis Event Linkshell, We Melee Statues™ Empty Re: Kitrah's Applicables for Consideration of Participation in the Dynamis Event, Conducted by the Dynamis Event Linkshell, We Melee Statues™

Post  Kitrah Mon May 24, 2010 1:43 am

Thank you for inviting me as a guest to Dynamis. I just got home, and was out the majority of the weekend. I hope to get a chance at partying with you guys soon.

~K*
Kitrah
Kitrah

Back to top Go down

Post  mental Thu May 27, 2010 10:49 am

Sorry for the delay on getting back to you, but after a bit of deliberation it has been decided that we must decline your application at this time. Good luck in your search for a dynamis shell.

Xenedra & Co.

mental

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitrah Mon May 31, 2010 3:51 pm

kk, np ^_^ GL n HF on your runs!
Kitrah
Kitrah

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down