Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turtle's App

3 posters

Go down

Turtle's App Empty Turtle's App

Post  Turtle Mon May 31, 2010 3:24 am

Hello, my name is Turtle. I'm like uber and stuff.

Let's see, jobs I have at 75 are WAR, NIN, PLD, BLM, SAM, PUP and BST. Yes, BST is for SJ purposes only.

I have all available subjobs except BRD, DRG, SMN, SCH and COR.

I would like some PUP stuff, mainly PUP cape.

I have decent gear for all of my jobs except for WAR and BST. (you'll get to see it ^^v)

As for merits, PLD, BLM, SAM and PUP category merits are capped (please ask for details),
Max HP 8, STR 5, Great Katana 8, Polearm 8, Parrying 4, Enfeebling Magic 8, Elemental Magic 8,
Enmity+ 4 and Critical hit rate 4.

I am currently in Anduril LS, not exactly HNM but... idk, we do stuff. Also SeaShell, a LS i run for Limbus and now with Krazykozy as my co-leader.

I want to join a fun Dynamis LS where I can share my knowledge, services and learn more. (I hear you guys are good so...)

Flags I have obtained... Dynamis-Sandy, Dynamis-Windy, Dynamis-Basty, Dynamis-Beaucedine, Dynamis-Xarc, Dynamis-Valkrum, Dynamis-Bubu and Dynamis-Qufim

Yes, I have completed CoP.

I'm an alright dude, I don't say much. I do well with following orders.
I also know my way around pulling in Dynamis as any job. I have access to all maps of all Dynamis-zones. I don't mind tank/calling for Dynamis, or coming BLM for sleepga then sleepga2 and ofcourse nukes too.

An 'X' signifies that you have read and understand all the linkshell rules before applying: [X] Mad

Turtle

Back to top Go down

Turtle's App Empty Re: Turtle's App

Post  mental Mon May 31, 2010 6:02 pm

Hello Turtle Smile

Thank you for applying to WeMeleeStatues. Your application has been moved to the voting section, we should have an answer for you by Monday the 7th of June.

Good Luck!

Xenedra & Co.

mental

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenedra Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:06 pm

: D

Xenedra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mental Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:57 am

Hey Turtle Smile

Congratulations, Your application has been accepted, welcome to WeMeleeStatues!

This week is Dynamis - Buburimu, please see Myself, Xenedra or Sphinx for a Pearl.

mental

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum