Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  Birkin Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:45 am

Ingame name: Birkin

Jobs 65+ (please list the levels of each respective job): SMN75, PLD75, NIN75, RNG65 (hoping to have it at 75 by late December)

Available subjobs: excluding jobs i mentioned earlier, which obviously can be used as sj, /WHM /WAR and /DNC.

Any job you wish to obtain relic for: SMN mainly, i just dropped my Summoner's bracers accidentally and i want them back, also, i want to get the SMN body and cape. About other jobs, NIN Chainmail for NIN and the RNG pieces i'm allowed to lot.

Notable gear, merits, etc. you have for your main job:
SMN almost fully merited, (2 merits on SMN magic, 4 merits on avatar's physical & magical attack, 2 merits on avatar's magic accuracy, 1 merit on each merit Blood pact, 2 on Geocrush), PLD only has 3 merits on Chivalry and 1 on Guardian, NIN has katana capped, and that's it merit wise. About notable gear, for SMN, let's say i have good enough gear (feel free to check my profile on ffxiah.com, i'm SMN most of the time and probably my gear will be posted there), for PLD, i have full I.R. set, W legs, Askar head/hands/feet, Sattva ring, etc..., for NIN, AF+1 body, Byakko's haidate, Senji/perdu katanas, Kirin's Osode for WSs,etc... I also have Cerb mantle and Speed belt for PLD/NIN & NIN.

Linkshells you're currently in: GrailofDestiny

What you hope to gain from Dynamis: part of relic? fun, i guess, Dynamis has always been boring as hell in my previous groups, but since i know some ppl being in that LS, i'm hoping that makes runs slightly funnier :]

What flags you have: Only missing Xarcabard and Tavnazia, so i can do any Dynamis zone right now.

Have you beaten the CoP mission "Darkness Named" (Diabolos): The last verse, so, yeah

An 'X' signifies that you have read and understand all the linkshell rules before applying:
[X]

Anything else you'd like to tell us?:
No

Birkin

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  mental Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:37 pm

Hello Birkin Smile

Thank you for applying to WeMeleeStatues. Your application has been moved to the voting section, we should have an answer for you by Saturday the 12th of December.

Good Luck!

Xenedra & Co.

mental

Back to top Go down

Post  mental Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:37 pm

Hey Birkin! Smile

Congratulations, Your application has been accepted, welcome to WeMeleeStatues!

This week is Dynamis - Buburimu, please see Myself, Xenedra or Sphinx for a Pearl.

mental

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down