Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi all, Encyclopedia :)

Go down

Hi all, Encyclopedia :) Empty Hi all, Encyclopedia :)

Post  Lehmie Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:49 pm

Ingame name: Encyclopedia

Jobs 65+ (please list the levels of each respective job): Blm, Sam, Rdm good equiped and Brd Whm Nin normal ^^

Available subjobs:
drk, thf, rng, war

Any job you wish to obtain relic for:
Rdm Sam Blm

Notable gear, merits, etc. you have for your main job:

Have 458 Merits (Sam, Rdm, Blm, Brd full) whm and nin 1-2 merits ^^

Sam: Hagun, Tomoe, many grips, Ifrits Bow, Wyvern +1, Askar Complete, Shura Haidate +1, Osode, Hachiman Kote and Myochin Kote +1,
Justice Torque, Sea gorgets, Myochin and Shura Kabuto, Shura Togi, Dusk Gloves, Alkys, Yakko Haidate, Bushi and Brutal Ear, Foragers

Blm/Rdm: ele/enf/enh/dark/heal torque, dark/augm earring, novio and moldavite, magnetic/relaxing earring, 5/7 Hq staffs (Fire/light nq), all acc grips,
vermillion/black cloak, goliard hands/feets/head/body, warlocks chapeo +1, prism and cheviot cape, penitens robe and sea waists, mahatma slops, crimson legs,
2x aqua/2xsnow rings, serket/ether, sorcerers ring + hp gear, crimson finger gount., igquira head/legs/body

Linkshells you're currently in: Iam in GoD (Sky/Sea/Ks/Znm/Snm) / Eventis (Assault and Missionen) and a Home Shell

What you hope to gain from Dynamis:Samurai Full, Blm Body and Hands, Rdm Head and Body

What flags you have:I make citys,jeuno, beuacidine,Xarcabard and i think i can go into dreamland ^^

Have you beaten the CoP mission "Darkness Named" (Diabolos): Have Cop and Zm done

An 'X' signifies that you have read and understand all the linkshell rules before applying: [X]

Anything else you'd like to tell us?:
Question me when u need anything =)

Alöle Lehmie

Lehmie

Back to top Go down

Hi all, Encyclopedia :) Empty Re: Hi all, Encyclopedia :)

Post  mental Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:35 am

Thank you for applying to WeMeleeStatues. Your application has been moved to the voting section, we should have an answer for you by Thursday 21st of June.

Xenedra & Co.

mental

Back to top Go down

Post  mental Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:17 pm

Your application has been accepted, welcome to We Melee Statues! Our next run will be this Sunday in Beaucedine Glacier, feel free to drop by and pick up a pearl!

mental

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum