The End Hath Come.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The End Hath Come.

Post  mental on Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:54 pm

Good bye and thank you everyone, members young & old!

The final run of WeMeleeStatues was after Dynamis - Valkurm on the 29/8/10, we'd like to thank all members young & old for making WeMeleeStatues such a fantastic Linkshell.

There are so many great personalities Iíll remember for the rest of my life that i have met here, huh, so, so many great people <3!

Thank you all so much for everything, we wish you all the best in FF14, the new events in F11 and life generally!

Ayvaen, Draymor, Alveen, Tsuru, Xenedra, Mental, Sphinx & Co.

Last edited by mental on Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:01 am; edited 2 times in total

mental

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The End Hath Come.

Post  Blacky on Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:29 pm

I'd like to thank everyone for making WMS what it was. I wouldn't be the same Blacky I am without being in this LS and I'm truly grateful.

To this day, my biggest accomplishment in-game features the feathered red hat I have in my inventory and the 10 key items I have obtained with you guys. I'm proud to have been a member of this linkshell and I definitely wish everyone I met in here the very best with their lives.

Blacky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Alveen on Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:14 am

I'm just here to echo everything that Mental has said. I met so many good friends through this linkshell, and made so many good memories. Even though I don't play anymore, I know that I would not be the person I am today if it wasn't for all of you.

Good luck everyone! Here's hoping we'll run into to everyone again someday!
Alveen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Verence on Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:22 am

I'd like my final memory in this LS to be much the same as it was when it was alive: snarky bastardry. I believe the title of this thread ought to read "The End Hath Come".

That aside, well. We had a good run. I'm honestly a bit relieved more than anything after all this time, but I most certainly don't regret the time invested helping all those who gave the shell their best efforts.
Verence

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  robbie on Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:46 am

THANK YOU EVERYONE

for all the fun times in here. and help me get SSSOOOOO many AF items and all the FUN

i wish you all best luck on everything what you all gonna do now and take care.if anyone is about to do a low man run DYNA send me a /tell and i would <3 to help

i wanna thank all the SH's for all the time and effort they put in the ls to make it what we were till the end Smile
and maybe see you again

<3 Robbie

robbie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Teast on Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:33 pm

Thank you WMS for making this possible for me.
It have been a great time and I have, almost, always looked forward for the next sunday and the next run.

Hope you all a great future and see you again!

/Teast

Teast

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  franky on Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:11 pm

pale

sad to see you guys finished. i recall the first time we beat dynamis lord fondly.

wish you all the best in-game and out.

franky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ash on Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:31 am

Since I'm no good at this myself, I'll shamelessly steal Sentenced's words (bit grandiloquent, but it'll do) : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yujseiSglQo

Ash

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mental on Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:56 am

Niiiiice Ash! Smile

mental

View user profile

Back to top Go down

short-timer says goodbye

Post  Nelont on Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:49 pm

Just wanted to put my bit in guys.. I joined up after the server merge, and I have to say this crew was the nicest bunch of people. It was tough switching from Garuda and getting adjusted, but WMS is one of the bright spots! I will be switching to the new FFXIV hope to see some of you guys there!
Nelont

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top