Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Asphodel Applies!

2 posters

Go down

Asphodel Applies! Empty Asphodel Applies!

Post  Aspho Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:54 am

Ingame name: Asphodel

Jobs 75: Dragoon and Corsair

Available subjobs: level 40+: Sam, War, Whm, Rdm, Blu
level 37: Rng, Nin, Thf, Dnc
next to 75: Pld 59 (on hold until subs are all up to 49)

Any jobs you wish to obtain relic for: Corsair (Commodore Belt), Dragoon (Wyrm Mail +1)

Notable Drg merits: 8/8 Polearm, 5/5 Angon, 4/4 Crit. Hit
Notable Cor merits: 5/5 Snake Eye, 5/5 Quick Draw Recast, 1/5 Fold, 1/5 Loaded Deck

Notable Drg gear: Homam feet/legs, PCC, Brutal Earring, Askar body (true 6-hit build), Wyrm Armet
Notable Cor gear: Joytoy, Magnatus (+7 Damage), Mirke Wardecors (QD recast + MAB), AF1+1 head/body/feet, Comm. Tricorne and Frac; full melee/ranged/QD/MP gearsets

Linkshells you're currently in: Harbingers, YourMomLovesUs, DeathBeforeDishonor

What you hope to gain from Dynamis: Enjoying an event I've loved before, learning zones I have little experience with (any outlands zones), meeting some new people, and getting some useful gear in the process ^^

What flags do you have: San'Doria, Windurst, Bastok, Jeuno, Beaucedine, Xarcabard, Qufim, Valkurm, Buburimu (ie. all but Tavnazia)

Have you beaten the CoP mission "Darkness Named" (Diabolos): Yes.

I've had a fair amount of Dynamis experience, having been in Legacy of Old way back when, but haven't touched the event for a long time. Now that I finally have some free time to devote to it, I'd love to join up with a solid shell that has a good reputation for both skill and attitude; your name came up repeatedly, so here I am! /suckup mode off.

An 'X' signifies that you have read and understand all the linkshell rules before applying: [X]

Aspho

Back to top Go down

Asphodel Applies! Empty Re: Asphodel Applies!

Post  mental Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:02 pm

Hello Asphodel Smile

Thank you for applying to WeMeleeStatues. Your application has been moved to the voting section, we should have an answer for you by Saturday the 12th of June.

Good Luck!

Xenedra & Co.

mental

Back to top Go down

Post  Verence Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:19 am

Now that I finally have some free time to devote to it, I'd love to join up with a solid shell that has a good reputation for both skill and attitude; your name came up repeatedly, so here I am! /suckup mode off.
Well that cinches it. Copious amounts of alcohol is a valid recruitment tool. Sphinx, you win the bet.
Verence
Verence

Back to top Go down

Post  Aspho Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:07 pm

I don' *hic* know what you'sh talkin' about! I's completeleley sobersh *hic*

Aspho

Back to top Go down

Post  mental Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:49 pm

Hey Asphodel Smile

Congratulations, Your application has been accepted, welcome to WeMeleeStatues!

This week is Dynamis - Qufim, please see Myself, Xenedra or Sphinx for a Pearl.

mental

Back to top Go down

Post  Aspho Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:40 pm

Thank you so much! I'll catch you in game as soon as I can, and see you Sunday! ^_^

Aspho

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum