Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discordia's Application

Go down

Discordia's Application Empty Discordia's Application

Post  Discordi Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:38 pm

Ingame name: Discordia

Jobs 65+ (please list the levels of each respective job): PLD75, WAR75, MNK75, SAM75, BRD75

Available subjobs: WHM, BLM, RDM, THF, NIN, DRG, BLU, DNC, SCH

Any job you wish to obtain relic for: In the near future only some BRD and PLD pieces really. Perhaps RDM in the future.

Notable gear, merits, etc. you have for your main job:

PLD, WAR and BRD would probably be considered my main jobs. Weapon merits, crit hit, Group 1 done for PLD, WAR and MNK with essential group 2 merits at the very least unlocked.
I suppose it depends on your definition of "notable", but things I do have include Nyzul Isle WSs, Joyeuse, Perdu Volgue, Aurum Sabatons, Homam Cosciales, Fire Bomblet, Rajas Ring, Ulthalam's Ring, Brutal Earring, Loquacious Earring, Rostrum Pumps, Minstrel's Ring, 4/8 HQ staves and probably a few more things that I don't immediately recall.

Linkshells you're currently in: GrailofDestiny, GoDvsLimbus (SH)

What you hope to gain from Dynamis: It's part of the game I've never really delved too deeply into. There are some nice pieces of equipment to be had and it will hopefully be an enjoyable experience.

What flags you have: Bastok, Windurst, San d'Oria

Have you beaten the CoP mission "Darkness Named" (Diabolos): Yes

An 'X' signifies that you have read and understand all the linkshell rules before applying: [X]

Anything else you'd like to tell us?: Not that I can think of at the moment, thanks.

Discordi

Back to top Go down

Discordia's Application Empty Re: Discordia's Application

Post  mental Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:49 am

Thank you for applying to WeMeleeStatues. Your application has been moved to the voting section, and we should have an answer for you by Friday, March 6th.

mental

Back to top Go down

Post  mental Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:29 am

Your application has been accepted, welcome to WeMeleeStatues! It is super short notice, though please feel free to join us on today's Dynamis - Bastok if you'd like to!

Thank you, Xenedra & Co.

mental

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down